Washington Heights Night Market
June 8 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The 2023 Washington Heights Night Market season features a mash-up of local food and drink, music, handmade artists, crafters and makers, farm/produce vendors, small businesses and performers. Taking place outdoors on the 2nd Thursday of each month from May through August 2023, you will find a changing line-up of vendors, music and makers at each market.
The market is free to attend and will be set up on Washington Boulevard from 53rd to 54th Streets (in front of Mount Olive Lutheran Church & School) in the heart of Milwaukee’s Washington Heights Neighborhood.
This is a rain or shine event hosted and presented by the Washington Heights Neighborhood Association.
2023 Washington Heights Night Markets will be held from 4PM-8PM on the following Thursdays:
- May 11, 2023
- June 8, 2023
- July 13, 2023
- August 10, 2023
Stay up-to-date on each market date, including the vendor line-up, by checking out the Facebook Event.
NIGHT MARKET FAQs
- Free admission.
- Each market is open from 4PM-8PM.
- Make your purchases directly from each vendor using cash or credit card and other various contact-free payment options (varies by vendor).
- Be green and bring your own reusable shopping bag to the market.
- Pets must be leashed and under your control at all times. Please clean up after you pet if you bring one along.\
- Free parking on surrounding streets.
- Portable restrooms located outdoors behind Mt. Olive Church in their parking lot (enter the parking lot from 54th Street)
- Washington Boulevard from 53rd to 54th Streets will be closed to traffic beginning around 1:30PM on market day and re-open by 10PM. Please plan alternative driving routes on the afternoon/evening of each market.
Sign-up for a shift at one of the 2023 Night Markets using the links below:
Volunteer Sign-Up – May 11, 2023
Volunteer Sign-Up – June 8, 2023
Volunteer Sign-Up – July 13, 2023
Volunteer Sign-Up – August 10, 2023