Washington Heights Neighborhood Association is dedicated to improving quality of life and a sense of community and pride in our urban neighborhood. It organizes special events and activities to promote community involvement, appreciation of diversity, education and safety.
The Association strives to:
- Insure the quality of life, which the Washington Heights community has always been known for.
- Maintain the quality appearance of our homes, businesses, institutions and public areas.
- Facilitate communication within our neighborhood.
- Support and enhance the diverse groups in our community as vital to the success and growth of our neighborhood.
- Collaborate in working for our neighborhood.
- Provide the means for people in our neighborhood to work with each other to meet individual and group goals.
- Insure that our neighborhood remains a safe place to live, work and play.
- Promote communication and coordination with governmental, private and public resources to strengthen our neighborhood.
Click here for an overview of our Organization Structure
Click here to view our By-Laws